Landscape Management (Maintenance)
Landscape Management (Maintenance) is at the heart of what we do. We can manage your entire landscape for you. If you sign up for a monthly contract, we will work on a weekly basis, 51 times per year, to manage your landscape and take care of it. You won’t have to fear when you put your landscape in our capable hands! We offer a variety of services (see contract services below) including weed management and lawncare. Give us a call for a contract consultation today!
Lawn Care Management includes:
- Weekly mowing
- Line trimming and edging during the growing season
- Fertilization applications
- Broadleaf weed spray
- Mulch Bed Management (including gravel beds and other types of mulch): pre-emergent weed spray, pulling weeds, raking to maintain a neat appearance and keep weed filter fabric covered.
- Irrigation and Water Management: visually monitor sprinkler systems on a weekly basis, adjust controller for seasonal changes throughout the year, propose to fix necessary irrigation issues.
- Native (warm-season) seeded areas like buffalograss mowing approximately 1x per month, line trimming, removing trash, and keeping walkways clear.
- Plant Healthcare Management: trimming and pruning of trees and shrubs, monitoring for pests, disease, or nutrient deficiencies, walkway clearance, and native shrub pruning done once per year.
- Clean up– leaf blowing, removing trash, fall leaf cleanup.